1. Paisley turned 5 months old on Saturday. Time flies.2. We are in a daycare dilemma. With my aunt going back to teach in August and both of us working and school we are looking and are on waiting lists.
3. We had a 5 month old photo shoot by our photographer, Courtney Folsom last Saturday. We will be posting pictures from that soon.4. Welcome to the world Jacey Britt! Paisley has a new baby cousin today! :)
5. We are looking up prices and locations for our 1st wedding anniversary. I know it is way in advance since our anniversary is not until December but I figure the sooner we book something the cheaper. Any suggestions for 1st anniversary things to go and do, fun venues, in state out of state, etc?
6. I cannot explain my excitement for some Cowboy Football. First game of the season will be September 1 and I am so ready.
9. Does anyone else hate Walmart as much as I do? I follow a blog of a woman and her husband who owned a family grocery store who has been in business for years and recently had to close. My heart broke reading their story and it really made me think about how I shop, who I buy from, etc. I am so buying locally as much as possible from now on. My family has 3 businesses in town all self owned. It’s amazing how much they rely on community support.
I hope everyone has an awesome week!