3. I found a new baby food that I thought we would introduce Paisley to. It is all organic and the thing I liked a lot about it (besides the cute packaging) was how this company combines two or three different foods together to help babies who may be really picky to try new things. This brand is called Ella’s Kitchen. Check out their website and read up on it. Awesome company and our little muffin really likes the apples and bananas, sweet potatoes and pumpkin, spinach, apples, and rutabagas! They also have food for toddlers as well.
4. I don’t know about you but are you already sick of this election yet?
5. We have started back roping. Finally a cold front has hit (in the 90’s) and we can run the horses and cattle without them kicking the bucket. :) Yeah! I think a pair of boots and jeans are in order for miss Paisley.
8. Zack is almost finished with his internship and will be a certified personal trainer! So proud of him and that he is able to have a job that he loves!
9. The house business is taking FOREVER. But patience is a virtue and God is trying to teach me this but goodness its tough. In two weeks we should have it surveyed and dozer work done and then we can break ground [HOPEFULLY]. Crossing fingers-and toes.
10. Cowboy football in two weeks. It’s been too long! Ready to head back to my college town, good ole’ Stillwater, OK!!! GO POKES!! :)