I was thrilled when Lit League contacted me about becoming an affiliate and sharing their boxes with you all! As you know, we are book lovers. It’s my mission to raise readers and it’s a joy to see them get lost in books. These activity boxes take a story even deeper and are themed entirely around whatever the book is.
Lit League’s book-themed activity boxes are easy and convenient. They’re a wonderful choice for families looking for effortless ways to supplement at-home learning or for those kiddos who thoroughly just LOVE to read.
Each box contains a new reading adventure and provides hours of cross-curricular, screen free fun. Veteran educators curate these fun boxes to create a culture of reading in the home and are designed to foster a love of reading.
What’s in a Lit League Box? Each box includes:
- a high-interest picture book (ages 3-9), early chapter book (ages 5-9), or chapter book (ages 8-12)
- a book specific vocabulary bookmark
- 4-5 fun-filled questions and enriching activities related to the book
- discussion questions and answered aligned with grade appropriate standards
- the tools to enjoy a shared family experience or to participate in a book club with friends
- a joyous reading experience for caregivers and both reluctant and avid readers
Everything is more fun with friends! One of the great aspects of Lit League is that it includes instructions for
using our boxes to run a book club. Many use their boxes to facilitate friend book clubs, sibling or cousin book clubs, or to establish special one-on-one book club time with mom, dad, a grandparent, or an aunt or uncle. Have more than one learner in a group? Instead of buying multiple boxes, families can save money and add additional activity kits for siblings or friends. They’ll get one book along with additional activity kits for $10.00 per member per month!
This is such a great resource I plan to incorporate into our homeschool learning and I love that all of the work has already been done for me!