1. Throw our gender reveal and announce it on the blog.
We are having a baby girl! You can see our small, sweet little gender party and the details here.
2. Start a new bible study with She Reads Truth this month.
I went through the Esther plan and LOVED it! I am hoping to tackle another this month.
3. Host Paisley’s 3rd birthday party and share on the blog.
You can view her Party here. We had the best time and everything came together perfectly.
4. Launch our online store for Farm Girl.
Unfortunately I didn’t tackle this but we are scheduled to go live THIS FRIDAY!!!! Woo hoo! The weather put a damper on the plans and threw us off schedule.
5. Attend my first Pursuit gathering.
My friend Aubrey and I went to our first Pursuit gathering at Scratch Kitchen in Norman and had the best time. We met some of the most awesome women and I can’t wait to get to know them better throughout this year.
1. Clean out our spare room and start working on the nursery.
2. Finish Paisley’s “Big Girl” room.
3. Launch Farm Girl Boutique’s online store.
4. Start a new Bible plan with She Reads Truth.
5. Start a workout/walking routine with a friend who is also expecting.
What are some goals you have for yourself this month? Link them up in the comments! :)