I love starting fresh every year with new goals and vision in mind. I did a few months of goal lists last year and never kept up with it. This year, I decided that I really wanted to do this every month for 2015 to help me stay on task. So, here are a few goals for January.
1. Come up with and finish my 101 in 1001 goals list.
2. Finish up on ordering items for Paisley’s 3rd birthday.
3. Start a Bible in a Year plan.
4. Work on our gallery wall.
5. Mail birthday invitations for Paisley.
I can’t wait to get these checked off and move on to more items in February. Do you have goals every month or a to do list? Link them up in the comments and share!