Good Morning readers! You may have already seen this post if you follow Wifessionals but if not, I wanted to share it on my blog as well. Kaitlyn is such a dear friend to my heart and I cannot wait until baby Rilynn is here! I decided to send her a hospital “survival” care package since she will be delivering soon.
I wanted to send her some things that I loved having during my stay when I delivered our daughter as well as some entertainment.
Her package included:
- Mason jar with lid and straw-I always see her posting on IG, drinking coffee out of one. I thought it would be cute to take one with a lid and straw to the hospital for her ice chips.
- Burt’s Bees and Ponds facial wipes
- Orbit Gum-something to chew on since you cannot eat during labor.
- Oreo Snacks for Ryan.
- Burt’s Bee’s Chap Stick-because your lips will get chapped.
- What To Expect When Your Expecting Movie-Love this movie! So funny and good timing right?
- Essie Nail Polish-for a fresh pedicure before she goes to the hospital.
- Goody Hair Ties-to pull hair back during labor.
- Facial Mask
I got the pail at Home Depot to put everything in it and applied a chalk board label onto it.
I had so much fun gathering up this little gift for her! I remember getting one before I had Paisley and I loved it! I hope you enjoy and that his helps give you some inspiration for an expecting mommy.
Be sure to be saying some prayers for her and baby Rilynn as she will be bringing her into this world soon! :)