1. Moroccanoil | I have used this product for a year now and all I can say is WOW! Actually, I can say more but really people, this stuff is a must have! My hair has NEVER been healthier. EVER! It smells wonderful, can be used with other product, doesn’t leave that nasty residue and buildup, and helps repair damaged hair. Get some!
2. Remington Curling Wand | This is my go-to styling tool lately. I am in love with the curling wand. My curls hold all day which is a first for living in Oklahoma! Also, if your hair is longer and thicker, I would recommend buying a bigger barrel. LOVE LOVE LOVE the wand.
3. CHI Ceramic Round Brush | I have used this brush to dry my hair for about four years now. LOVE IT! I only use ceramic and this is the jumbo brush since my hair is really thick. Makes drying so much faster and I feel like I have more body.
4. Bed Head Masterpiece Hairspray | I love the smell of this hairspray and I always have to buy a “heavier hold” spray. This gets the job done. I wouldn’t recommend it if your hair is really course and fine because it can seem too thick.
5. Bed Head Foxy Curls | I love Foxy curls. My hair is naturally curly so I don’t have to add too much product after I get out of the shower if I want to go natural for the day. This stuff just adds a little boost and volume to my style while also giving me shine and some texture. My hair tends to frizz after drying and this helps keep my curls in shape without rocking the Hagrid look.
6. Matrix “Sleek” Shampoo | I have used this stuff for about four months and I am still loving it. I usually switch up shampoos once every other month for a little change but I don’t want to quit this stuff yet. My hair feels amazing and both shampoo+conditioner keep my scalp in good condition.