It’s time for our next set of baby favorites! I love sharing these posts with new or seasoned moms to share a little bit of what we love. I shared our 1-3 month favorites here.
- Sophie the Giraffe // Oh how we love Sophie!! This sweet little giraffe is a car seat and swing favorite. She’s easy to grip wither her tiny hands, fun to chew on, and squeaks loudly which Scout totally loves. I love that she’s small enough to throw in our diaper bag and go. I’m actually trying to get these into Farm Girl soon, so stay tuned. EEEK!
- Caldrea Laundry Detergent // Hands down the best smelling baby detergent there is. I actually sell this in my store along with regular Caldrea detergent and it is one of our best selling baby gifts. The moms use it and end up getting hooked on it because its sooooo good. It really isn’t any more expensive than dreft and has essential oils in it. We use a tiny capful and her clothes and linens come out smelling like sweet baby loves. I highly recommend the stain remover as well. We don’t sell this online, however if you are an in store customer, come grab a sample to try.
- Nose Frida Nasal Aspirator //Throw that old school bulb away. For real. If there is anything my family is a pro at, its allergies and catching a cold. Sad, but true. After repeatedly fighting congestion, I overnighted a frida. Top ten best baby purchases ever. I was a little weirded out by the similarity of siphoning gas from a car but it works better than anything I’ve used. Buy the nasal genie.
- Playtime Activity Mat // Sawyer absolutely loves her play mat. She will play and swat and coo at the hanging toys and kick her feet onto the piano keys that play little tunes. It’s been a huge help for Zack and I and great for her sensory development.
- Sadie Sky Hair Accessories // My friend Jess is the hair accessory queen. Cutest little bows and headbands for girls that aren’t overkill. I love the quality of her product and we have about every one she comes out with. We also carry them in Farm Girl. Yes, I am addicted.
- Bumbo // This was another repeat from Paisley. I couldn’t function without a bumbo. This is our getting ready in the morning, laundry folding, meal cooking seat. This should always be on a baby registry. It also helps them learn how to sit up.
I hope you loved these items and give those that you haven’t used a try. What are some of your baby favorites?