We made it to 25 weeks on Saturday! I cannot believe we are almost into the third trimester. I shared my http://farmgirlblogs.com/writing-titles-in-an-essay/ and wanted to do the same with the next two.
1. “I’m So Pregnant Tee” by Hello Apparel // We picked up this line in Farm Girl Boutique! I am so excited to carry them. However, we are not allowed to sell on our website-just in stores. You can grab one of these cute tees here.
2. Gap Maternity Leggings // These have been amazing with my ever growing belly. So comfortable!
3. Pregnancy Pillow by Bump Nest // I heard so many amazing things about these last year and Zack bought me one for Christmas. I had just a regular body pillow when I was pregnant with Paisley but these are the real deal. I love the support it gives while snuggling you at the same time. A must for us and I will be sleeping it with it from now on.
4. Bananas // Leg cramps have been awful the last couple of months so I’ve been eating a banana before bed every night. I’ve also been craving these along with a number of other things. :)
5. Pregnancy Journal by Val Marie Paper // She just came out with these and we are currently carrying them in our store here. I won’t have the first several weeks filled out since I just got one but cannot wait to use it for the rest of this pregnancy and keep it as a keepsake for Sawyer. It’s divided up into trimesters and then months with space to pray for your worries, baby’s developments, future, your symptoms and dad. There is space for answered prayers, a Scripture verse and even goals. There is also a second section to include prayers for labor and delivery and the first six weeks. Such a neat idea for expecting moms!